Headlines News :
Home » » Friendship story whatsapp message

Friendship story whatsapp message

Written By Nila on Monday, February 23, 2015 | 10:03 AM

A friendship story:

1st friend: See I bought a new Cell phone
2nd friend: Wow, come-on you have to give a party and then I will give you a gift

In the evening they went to a hotel
(after dinner)
2nd friend: How did you arrange for money for the  party ??

1st friend: I sold my Cell phone.......
How can I be happy without you being happy ?.....

2nd friend: You idiot, I knew you would do something like this...
That's why I bought back the phone which you sold. Here is your gift..!

"It is not friends in Life ...
  Life is friendship......
Which is true friendship:-*
 NICE Rules Of
  F. R. I. E. N. D. S. H. I. P

              NEVER ASK
                For A Hug
              Just Take It

                NEVER ASK
            "Do U miss me?"
               Say "I Miss U"

                 NEVER ASK
           "Can U Help Me?"
        Say "Do This For Me"

                 NEVER SAY
       I Can't Live Without U
               Say I Live 4 U

LAST But Not The LEAST

               NEVER SAY
Thankyou, Sorry, Please,
Instead Say Anytime 4 U

          D E D I C A T E D
To All My Lovely Friends

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Popular Posts

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. DAILY NEWS - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template